Celebrating dads can be a bit difficult after years and years of giving repetitive gifts. I think I have given my dad about all the golf related items you can find. But I am still an old fashioned girl with a love of all things classic.
Here are my must haves that I think most guys at any age would get a kick out of.
- Dress him up with a leather belt, wallet, etc (image source)
- Give him a fantastic vintage camera (etsy print source)
- Tobacco Pipes (etsy shop)
- Vibrams to run, kick box, hike "barefoot" (source)
- A 1954 vintage Sunbeam Motorcycle (source)
- Snazzy Bow-ties (source) (vintage ones on etsy)
- DAD belt buckle (etsy shop)
- Take a cue from a dad of many...Brad Pitt's Newsboy Hat (image source)
- Take him to a game...of course it has to be the SF Giants (image source)
- Shaving Set with Straight Edge Razor, Brush, Leather Strap (source)
- Temporary DAD tattoos to show your love (source)
- Antique Books from his favorite authors or subjects (source)
What are you doing for Father's Day???
Mrs. daddy's girl